Leaf Learning 365, a proudly Canadian company, was founded on one principle – providing our clients with exceptional customized training solutions. With over 25 years of experience in corporate training, we are excited to bring you our knowledge and passion for Microsoft to empower your organization with the tools to fully utilize your investment.
Our model is simple - deliver a training solution based on your needs, engaging participants to utilize the skills that you have invested in. We are not interested in following a step by step outline as each client has their unique requirements. By leveraging our instructors before delivery, your experience will be personalized to meet your unique objectives.
We have created flexible learning solutions designed to address your specific needs while maximizing your team’s productivity.
- Get the learning resources you and your employees, teams, and organization need to drive your business forward, with the ability to customize topic, learning style, and timing.
- We provide flexible learning options through instructor-led training or online courses.
- Content for training courses can be customized to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Same day response and full local phone support.
- We encourage involving our instructors early to ensure they understand your organization not just the course content
Our instructors are industry experts and provide effective hands-on training that is designed to not only help participants learn how to effectively use applications but also how to take advantage of the features that will improve their performance and productivity on the job.
We arrange training in all major cities across Canada. Areas include Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Toronto, Mississauga, Hamilton, London and Halifax. Please contact us if you are looking to arrange training in a city not listed.
We look forward to finding the right training option specifically for your organization.
Leaf Learning 365 is a 100% locally owned Canadian business with head office in Georgetown, Ontario.