Online/Virtual Instructor Led Class Requirements
- Training is hands-on, you will require your own machine ready with audio/video capabilities and internet connection.
- Class will be held via Teams or Zoom
- Audio for Teams training sessions is only available over VOIP. There is no call-in number. Mute yourself once you join the session.
- Monitor size should be at least 22". You can get by with a single monitor, but two monitors are preferred.
- Microphone – we recommend Jabra. They provide both excellent sound quality and value.
- Camera Optional - Something like a LogiTech C920
Teams test call
To make a test call, select Settings and more next to your profile picture at the top of Teams and then choose Settings > Devices.
Choose Make a test call under Audio devices.
To switch between open programs on your computer:
- Open the two windows you’d like to switch between, and go to the first window.
- With your mouse, go directly to the second window using the Task Bar at the bottom of your screen. Hold Alt, then press Tab to return to the first screen.
- Hold Alt, then Press Tab again to return to the second screen.