M365 brings you and your coworkers together in a shared online workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and work with business apps.
- OneDrive - Access and edit your files from all your devices, work together in real-time on Office documents, quickly find the files that matter to you and keep your files protected and backed up.
- Teams - The ultimate messaging app for your organization—a workspace for real-time collaboration and communication, meetings, file and app sharing!, all in one place.
- SharePoint - A very robust tool, and for the focus on this session will be how to Discover, follow, and search for sites, files, and people across your company and Sync and store your files in the cloud so anyone can securely work with you.
Register below for an upcoming Live 90-minute instructor led session. Come and join an Expert and learn how these tools can work for you. These instructor-led sessions are designed to provide you with key insights on how and when to use OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams as communication and collaboration tools.
OneDrive/SharePoint/Teams - 90 Minutes Demonstration Style
Attend this session and explore
- Best practices for planning your Team
- A Practical guide to sharing and collaborating on files
- Channel and File Security Tips
- New Teams Features
- Access SharePoint Sites
- Navigate SharePoint Sites
- Upload Documents
- Search for Documents, templates and Content
- Access and Save Microsoft Office Documents with SharePoint
- Manage Document Versions
- What is Microsoft OneDrive and how does it work?
- Launching OneDrive Online from file explorer; view Files, Recent, shared with me & Shared by me, Discover, Search everything
- Access OneDrive files
- Sharing documents for viewing and co-authoring with everyone, people with existing access and specific people
- Select a document or folder and use the details icon (“i”) to manage document permissions (viewer versus edit), who has access (add or revoke), copy link to document, view recent activity (number of views)
- Showing how many views and on what day
- Modify views and sorting
- Share documents for viewing and co-authoring with people with existing access and specific people + manage access to allow editing versus viewer rights only
- View changes made by coworkers
- Display version history and revert to a previous version
- See and respond to comments from others
- Save your corporate template as a design theme
- Use Tell me What you Want to Do to find commands.
- Sharing Files with Outlook
Sample Date 1
Sample Date 2
Sample Date 3
Online/Virtual Instructor Led Class Requirements
Training is hands-on, you will require your own machine ready with audio/video capabilities and internet connection.
Class will be held via a Teams meeting with VOIP audio
You can get by with a single monitor, but two monitors are preferred.
Teams test call
To make a test call, select Settings and more next to your profile picture at the top of Teams and then choose Settings > Devices.
Choose Make a test call under Audio devices.