Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive
Learn the powerful capabilities of Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive, including document storage, collaboration, sharing, and conversations. You don't have to use just one tool to get your work done — each works together to provide optimal productivity.
Using Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive
Duration: 3 Hours
Location: Live virtual instructor-led session via MS Teams
Fee: $99.00 CAD per participant (contact us if you have more than three people to attend at the same time for preferred pricing)
About this Course: By the end of this course, participants will be comfortable with some of the advanced features of Microsoft Teams, collaboration, and the differences between Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint and how they work together.
Prerequisites: Participants need to know their M365/Office 365 username and password. Attendees should be comfortable with the topics from Microsoft Teams Introduction.
Do More with a Team - Editing the Team
- Accessing Advanced Team Settings
- Managing Team Members
- Managing Channels
- Managing Settings
- Deleting the Team
Managing Files in Teams
- Using the Files Tab in Teams
- Viewing Files
- Managing Files
- Searching for Files
- Conversations within Files
- Opening a File in Teams and the Desktop
- Accessing recently used files
- Upload Files to a Channel
- What's the difference between SharePoint and OneDrive?
- Access SharePoint Sites
- Navigate SharePoint Sites
- Upload Documents
- Search for Documents, templates and Content
- Access and Save Microsoft Office Documents with SharePoint
- Manage Document Versions
- Share documents for viewing and co-authoring with people with existing access and specific people + manage access to allow editing versus viewer rights only
- Display version history and revert to a previous version
- What is Microsoft OneDrive and how does it work?
- Launching OneDrive from file explorer
- Adding files to your OneDrive
- Managing your OneDrive files
- Accessing OneDrive files from Office.com
- Select a document or folder and use the details icon (“i”) to manage document permissions (viewer versus edit), who has access (add or revoke), copy link to the document, view recent activity (number of views)
- Review how many views and on what day
- Modify views and sorting
Course Fees & Payment Terms – Open Enrollment Classes
All open enrollment classes are payable by Credit Card (MasterCard & VISA). The course fee is due upon course registration. Once you have registered an invoice will be sent with the option to pay online via credit card.
We welcome the enrollment of a qualified substitute in an enrollee’s place provided the customer notifies us via email before the first day of the course.
We do not impose any penalty if the customer notifies their Account Coordinator of the need to cancel or reschedule 10 business days prior to the scheduled start date of the course. Full Payment will be required if under 10 business days.