Working with Dynamics 365 Marketing
Explore Dynamics 365 Marketing
This module introduces learners to Dynamics 365 Marketing, focusing on email marketing, customer segmentation, and customer journeys.
- Identify use cases for Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Explain email marketing
- Describe how to target customers with segments
- Explain how to create and leverage customer journeys in Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Describe lead generation and qualification
Build journeys with Dynamics 365 Marketing
This module covers segments, triggers, and journeys within the real-time work area of Dynamics 365 Marketing.
- Manage segments in real-time marketing.
- Work with triggers in real-time marketing.
- Create a journey in real-time marketing.
- Set a business goal and measure progress through a journey.
- Determine when to use attribute versus if/then branches.
- Use an A/B test within the customer journey.
- Use AI-driven, run-time channel optimization.
- Raise triggers from a journey to run another journey or Power Automate flow.
Advanced configuration for Dynamics 365 Marketing
In this module, you'll learn how Administrators use settings to fine-tune application behavior, set marketing defaults, check quotas, manage core marketing settings, and more.
- Access the settings area within Dynamics 365 Marketing
- View versions, quota limits, and usage limits.
- Update default settings for landing pages, emails, customer journeys, and more.
- Manage customer engagement settings including compliance settings, audience configuration
- push notification, SMS provider setup, social media account management, and more.
- Turn on the Microsoft Teams collaboration and chat features for use within the marketing app.
- Set up the connections to webinar providers and manage default settings for events.
- Define how form submissions are matched to existing contacts or leads, configure lead scoring,
- and enable the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connector for LinkedIn Lead Gen for your environment.
- Select which entities to sync to Dynamics 365 Marketing, connect your Dynamics 365 Marketing
- environment to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, and connect Customer Insights to your Dynamics
- 365 Marketing environment.
Manage customers in Dynamics 365 Marketing
This module covers the basics of contact, accounts, and lead management within Dynamics 365 Marketing.
- Manage contacts and accounts in Dynamics 365 Marketing.
- Identify the core concepts of account-based marketing.
- Score and qualify leads.
Manage forms and pages in Dynamics 365 Marketing
In this module, you’ll learn how to manage forms and marketing pages in Dynamics 365 Marketing.
- Create and publish marketing forms.
- Add forms to Dynamics 365 Marketing pages and externally hosted pages.
- Set up form captures.
- Build marketing form and marketing page templates.
Create emails, text messages, and push notifications in Dynamics 365 Marketing
This module covers emails, text messages, push notifications, assets, and personalization within the real-time work area of Dynamics 365 Marketing.
- Create and publish an email.
- Enhance your emails by utilizing content blocks and content ideas.
- Upload images to the file library and use images in marketing content.
- Create and publish a text message.
- Create and publish a push notification.
- Add personalization to emails, text messages, and push notifications.
Manage emails, segments, and journeys in Dynamics 365 Marketing
This module covers managing marketing emails, segments, customer journeys, and A/B testing in outbound marketing.
- Create and publish a marketing email.
- Construct segments within Dynamics 365 Marketing.
- Leverage segments created within Customer Insights.
- Design and publish a customer journey.
- Run an A/B test in outbound marketing.
- Build marketing email, segment, and customer journey templates.
Evaluate marketing initiatives with analytics in Dynamics 365 Marketing
This module covers how to evaluate analytics and key performance indicators of marketing efforts to understand the impact and what tactics work best for your target audience.
- Basic understanding of navigating Dynamics 365.
- Basic understanding of how to interpret results in making marketing decisions.
Review the marketing calendar in Dynamics 365 Marketing
In this module, you’ll learn about visualizing marketing activities, viewing entities and related activities, and customizing your marketing calendars.
- Review entity calendars
- Review form calendars
- Create and customize marketing calendars