Working with Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Getting started with Dynamics 365 Customer Service
This module introduces learners to Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
- Learn about the pieces of Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Learn how to optimize Dynamics 365 Customer Service to improve your customer relations
Explore Dynamics 365 Customer Service
This module introduces learners to Dynamics 365 Customer Service, focusing on core elements such as cases, case lifecycle, queues and Service-level agreements (SLAs).
- Identify use cases for Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Explain the case lifecycle
- Examine how to manage Queues
- Describe Service-Level agreements (SLAs) and entitlements
Managing cases with Dynamics 365 Customer Service Hub
In this module, you'll learn about the case resolution process, explore different options, work with business process flows and case status.
- Examine the case resolution process in Dynamics 365 from beginning to end
- Identify the different options that are available for creating and defining cases
- Use business process flows to guide agents through case resolution
- Review when and how parent/child cases are used
- Identify when similar cases should be merged
- Work with case status reason transitions, and configure custom status transitions
Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service queues to manage case workloads
- Identify the different types of Microsoft Dynamics 365 queues that are available
- Create a queue, and define queue members
- Assign, pick, and release queue items
- Define routing rule sets to move items to specific queues
- Set up other Dynamics 365 tables so that they can be used with queues
Create or update records automatically in Customer Service Hub
In this module, you’ll learn how to create records using automatic creation and update rules functionality. Additionally, you will learn how to use multiple conditions in a single rule to create records differently based on the results.
- Learn about automatic record creation and review instances where you can use it.
- Review the process of defining rules by using the Customer Service Hub app.
- Examine rule items, how they're used within a rule, and the process for defining them within a rule.
- Learn how to use Microsoft Power Automate to create the record in the application.
- Learn how to manually configure the Power Automate flow to map a contact.
- Examine how to use the activity monitor to review the status of rules that are being processed.
Work with service-level agreements in Dynamics 365 Customer Service
This module covers SLAs. Dynamics 365 Customer Service includes defining service-level agreements (SLAs) to help organizations meet the desired service levels when providing customer support. With SLAs, you can track common key performance indicators (KPIs) for every submitted case, such as First Response Time and Call Resolution Time. Additionally, you can create custom KPIs that track business-specific items important to your organization.
- Create service-level agreements and define their details.
- Define custom KPIs.
- Manage service-level agreements.
Create and manage entitlements in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
This module will focus on Microsoft Dynamics 365 entitlements and how they're used to define and track information about support contracts. It includes information about creating and defining entitlements, setting up entitlement terms and types, defining related records, and managing the entitlement lifecycle.
- Create and define entitlement records
- Control when an entitlement is applied
- Define specific entitlement terms and supported channels
- Define entitlements that are product-specific or contact-specific
- Work with multiple entitlement records for a specific customer
- Use entitlement templates to create new entitlements quickly