Welcome to Microsoft Teams Training
Microsoft Teams brings you and your coworkers together in a shared online workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and work with business apps.
- Communicate the way you want - Get your team on the same page with group chat & online meetings
- Make meetings more productive - Get tools to organize engaging and productive meetings
- Collaborate with ease - Work together in one place with the tools, files, apps, and conversations your team needs
Register below for an upcoming Live 90-minute instructor led session. Come and join an Teams Expert and learn how Teams can work for you. These instructor-led sessions are designed to provide you with key insights on how to use Teams as a communication and collaboration tool.
Skype to Teams Transition - 90 Minutes Demonstration Style
- Teams Overview
- Managing Your Teams Profile & Notifications
- Chat in Teams vs. Skype for Business
- Collaborating on Files
- Co-Author in Teams
- Managing Files in Teams
- Managing Meeting in Teams
- Getting Help with Microsoft Teams
Thèmes de la session
- Aperçu de TEAMS
- Gérer votre profil de TEAMS et les notifications
- Clavardage TEAMS et Skype pour les entreprises
- Collaboration sur les dossiers
- Co-auteur dans TEAMS
- Gestion des dossiers dans TEAMS
- Gérer les réunions de TEAMS
- Obtenir de l'aide avec Microsoft TEAMS
SAMPLE - Date/Time 1
9:30 - 11:00 ET
SAMPLE - Date/Time 2
12:30 - 2:00 ET
SAMPLE - Date/Time 3
3:00 - 4:30 ET
Online/Virtual Instructor Led Class Requirements
Training is hands-on, you will require your own machine ready with audio/video capabilities and internet connection.
Class will be held via a Teams meeting with VOIP audio
You can get by with a single monitor, but two monitors are preferred.
To make a test call, select your profile picture, then Settings > Devices. Choose Make a test call under Audio devices. In a test call, you'll see how your mic, speaker, and camera are working. Follow the instructions from Test Call Bot and record a short message.