Welcome to Teams Advanced Training Sessions for Sobeys Backstage Users
As we continue updating to Microsoft Office 365 (M365), the full functionality of Microsoft Teams is being rolled out to Backstage Users along with migration to OneDrive and Exchange. This migration will be accompanied with Teams Advanced trainings for users to enable transition and the use of full features of Teams.
- Teams Advanced training will be provided based on migration dates (i.e. from April to August 2021). You will be notified via email about your user account migration closer to the date of migration.
- Once you have been successfully migrated you will receive a Teams “Ticket” that will allow you to access Teams Advanced Training, we have included an example to the right.
- If your account has been migrated and you have received the Teams Ticket, please register for only one training
- Make sure you select your department/region. All session times are shown in Eastern Time, and registration is open, per session, until the session becomes full.
Note: Teams Advanced training will be more advanced than the Teams Basic training received in February and March of 2021. If you did not attend Basic training, you are requested to watch recordings here.
Join us for ‘Using Teams more Effectively’ training session
Duration: 90 Minutes
Prerequisite: Teams Basics Session (or review the posted videos)
- Teams Basics Review
- Managing Meetings in Teams
- Breakout Rooms Overview
- Editing the Team
- Teams Naming Conventions
- Customizing Channels
- Adding Tabs to a Channel
- Adding Connectors to a Channel
- Working and Collaborating on Files
- Co-Author in Teams
- Using the Wiki