About Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand
What is included in the courses?
Lesson introductions and video instruction, organized into step-by-step modules for features, tasks, systems, applications and so on.
- Demos: A video walk-through of a process or task discussed in that lesson.
- Practices: A self-paced practice where they can apply what was covered in the lesson, with supporting prompts to guide them as needed.
- Labs: These detailed exercises use practice files and offer a more hands-on experience with the lesson material. Note: Not all courses include labs.
- Knowledge Checks: A brief quiz testing what was learned in the lesson.
- Assessments: To test knowledge attained from the course.
Minimum System requirements for Skillpipe MOC On-Demand
Browser: current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome™ or Firefox®
Internet access: broadband Internet connection (recommended: network bandwidth of over 4Mbps)
Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher
Recommended system requirements for Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand and labs include:
|Operating system:||Windows 10|
|Browser:||Current version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge|
|Internet access:||Broadband Internet connection (256 kilobytes per second)
External access to the Internet
Either an installed ActiveX control (requires local administrator permissions) or Internet Explorer 11 or later
For some corporate firewalls, a proxy client (such as TMG Client) may be required
|Screen resolution:||1280 x 1024 or higher|
Note You can also take an MOC On-Demand on your iPad® Retina 4th Generation; however, the lab experience is not optimised for tablets.
Note Regularly scheduled maintenance for the Microsoft Labs Online (MLO) platform is currently at 10–12 P.M. Pacific Time every Thursday. During that time, you may not be able to access the MLO associated with an MOC On-Demand.
Leaf Learning 365 MOC On-Demand Terms & Conditions
- Pricing includes the selected MOC On-Demand class for a period of 180 days.
- The MOC On-Demand product is created and fully belongs to Microsoft. You get access through an on-demand course player streamed to your device. You must be connected to the internet to view the on-demand course materials.
- A code may not be redeemed for cash, credit or refund. Codes are not returnable and are void if altered. One (1) code can be redeemed for online access to one (1) Microsoft Official Course On-Demand for up to six (6) months.
- Purchase of MOC On-Demand Training allows the purchaser access to the online training for a period of 180 days.
- Refunds are not available once your registration & payment have been processed.
- All on-demand courses must be paid in full by credit card before the access code can be sent.
- You will be contacted by phone within 24 hours of registration to collect full payment information.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Provincial taxes are in additional to all quoted prices.
- Purchase will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment of Course fees
- Each code contains specific information about the program for which it is valid, the region for which it was purchased, the expiration date, and other terms and conditions for its use.
- A code may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refund. Codes are not returnable and are void if altered.
- Each code may only be used once and cannot be shared. After it has been redeemed, a code cannot be extended or reused.
- Expired, stolen, or lost codes will not be replaced. Arvato, Microsoft, and the Microsoft Labs Online hosting partner are not responsible for lost or stolen codes. Course expiration dates will not be extended under any circumstance.
For many courses, the labs will be available for 180 days.
- All the courses which require Azure passes
- Students will have 90 days* to activate your Azure Pass, from that moment they will have 90 days of access which is capped at $100 of usage per month. You will have the option to convert this Azure pass to a paid subscription if you choose to do so. Also, it is possible to use an existing Azure subscription.
All the details are included in the Microsoft Official Course On-Demand Terms and Conditions: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/learning/on-demand-online-courses.aspx