Welcome to Teams and Office Training for Legal Aid Ontario
As part of our goal to support your ongoing development, we are pleased to be offering Microsoft training courses this November.
Session dates will be posted soon. You will receive a notification to register once they have been added.
Thank you for your patience.
Meet the hub for teamwork in Office 365. Teams is a workspace for real-time collaboration and communication, meetings, file, and app sharing. Set up, customize, and collaborate in teams and channels, work with posts and messages, and start chats, calls, and meetings. Click here for the full outline.
Office 365 Introduction
This course will provide students with the knowledge and skills to efficiently use Office 365 on a day-to-day basis. Learn how to easily share files, co-author in real time, and be productive from anywhere. Click here for the full outline.
Additional Practice & Support:
These resources are a great way to learn on specific topics that interest you, refresh yourself on the basics, or to learn Teams at your own pace. Take advantage at any time – they are available 24/7.
- Microsoft 365 Support
- Microsoft Teams Support – Enjoy full access to Microsoft’s support material, including videos, walkthroughs, tips, and trending topics.
- Help in Teams: Find this button at the bottom left corner or simply type “/help” in your search bar in the Teams app. Navigate through the Help section to access support topics and training modules. You can also view what’s new, suggest a new feature, and give feedback to Microsoft.
Online/Virtual Instructor Led Class Requirements
- Training is hands-on, you will require your own machine ready with audio/video capabilities and internet connection.
- Monitor size should be at least 22". You can get by with a single monitor, but two monitors are preferred.
- Hands-on Training Sessions will be held Via Teams
To switch between open programs on your computer:
- Open the two windows you’d like to switch between, and go to the first window.
- With your mouse, go directly to the second window using the Task Bar at the bottom of your screen. Hold Alt, then press Tab to return to the first screen.
- Hold Alt, then Press Tab again to return to the second screen.