Office 365 provides flexible and familiar tools for collaboration across teams, devices, and platforms.
We will empower your team to proactively address deployment and usage challenges by providing them with valuable, flexible, and trusted training resources.
Bring one or more of the Leaf Learning 365 courses directly to your location and provide hands-on training for your team.
- Sessions are available as 1-hour tips & tricks demo style sessions, 3-hour demo style sessions, half day hands-on training, full day hands-on training and deskside mentoring. Sessions can be delivered at your location or via Skype for Business, Teams or Zoom.
- All classes can be customized for your exact needs.
- Classes are facilitated by industry experts. Our trainers provide effective hands-on training that is designed to not only help participants learn how to operate your system but also how to take advantage of the features that will improve their performance on the job.
- Do you only have 2 or 3 that require a particular class? We will set-up a small group tutorial or workshop tailored to their needs. Contact Leaf Learning 365
Suggested Courses for End-Users
- Office 365 for the End-User
- Office 365 Online Applications
- Moving to Microsoft Office 365
- Automating Your Work with Microsoft Flow
- Collaboration in Office 365
- Using Office 365 with Dynamics 365
Dedicated Courses for IT Professionals
Classes are set up for your staff. Content for dedicated classes can be customized to your needs & environment. If you have staff in various locations these sessions can also be delivered via a remote classroom with participants in various locations joining the same class with a live instructor.