M365 SharePoint Online for Site Users
Duration: 1 Day
At the end of this course, users will be able to navigate through SharePoint, search documents, content, libraries, and lists. They will know how to update their SharePoint profile, use SharePoint with Microsoft Office, and access SharePoint from mobile devices.
Opening and Navigating SharePoint Team Sites
Access SharePoint Sites
- What is SharePoint?
- Community VS Team VS Hub sites
- SharePoint Groups
- SharePoint Permissions
Navigate SharePoint Sites
- SharePoint Site Hierarchy (Hub VS Subsite)
- How Teams are connected to SharePoint sites
- Elements of the SharePoint User Interface
- The Page Header
- The Quick Launch Pane
- The Page Design
- What are SharePoint Lists, Libraries, Web parts and Apps?
Working with SharePoint Content
- What are SharePoint Libraries?
- Add Documents and Folders to Libraries
- Working with Versions
- What are Microsoft Office Online Apps?
- Working Offline
- Use SharePoint Search
- SharePoint Alerts
- View Document Properties
Add Items to Lists
- What are SharePoint/Microsoft Lists?
- Types of Columns
- List Templates
Modifying List Items
- List Features
- List Item Features
Configure List Views
- What is a List View?
- List View Categories
- List View Types
- Default List Views
- Create a List View
- Change List View Settings
- Change List Display Styles
Filter, Group, and Sort List Data
- List Filtering Options
- List Sorting Options
- Advanced List Filtering, Grouping, and Sorting
Using Collaboration and Communication Features
Update and Share Your Profile
- What are SharePoint Profiles?
- What is Delve?
- Searching profiles
Share and Follow SharePoint Content
- The Newsfeed
- Following different SharePoint elements
- Sharing Files
- OneDrive for Business
- Sites Page
Using Communication sites
- Communication site features
- Adding News
- Adding Topics
- Adding Links
Using SharePoint with Microsoft Office
Open and Save SharePoint Documents with Microsoft Office
- SharePoint Integration with Office products
- Save a Document to SharePoint
- Edit a Document in SharePoint
Use Document Versions in Microsoft Office
- What is Document Versioning?
- Using Versions
- Check Out Documents
- Check In Documents
- Recover Deleted Items in SharePoint
Accessing SharePoint Using Alternate Methods
- Working offline with SharePoint
- Windows File explorer
- Use SharePoint with a Mobile Device
- SharePoint Mobile Device Access