Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive
Learn the powerful capabilities of Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive, including document storage, collaboration, sharing, and conversations. You don't have to use just one tool to get your work done — each works together to provide optimal productivity.
Sample Session Topics for Hands-On Instructor Led – 3-hour Session
Leaf Learning 365 recognizes the need to customize content. Work with one of our subject matter experts to determine the scope and the length of time needed (90-minute webinar style, 3 hour hands-on etc). Contact us to get started.
- Best practices for planning your Team
A Practical guide to sharing and collaborating on files
- Channel and File Security Tips
- New Teams Features
- Access SharePoint Sites
- Navigate SharePoint Sites
- Upload Documents
- Search for Documents, templates and Content
- Access and Save Microsoft Office Documents with SharePoint
- Manage Document Versions
- What is Microsoft OneDrive and how does it work?
- Launching OneDrive Online from file explorer; view Files, Recent, shared with me & Shared by me, Discover, Search everything
- Access OneDrive files
- Sharing documents for viewing and co-authoring with everyone, people with existing access and specific people
- Select a document or folder and use the details icon (“i”) to manage document permissions (viewer versus edit), who has access (add or revoke), copy link to document, view recent activity (number of views)
- Showing how many views and on what day
- Modify views and sorting
- Share documents for viewing and co-authoring with people with existing access and specific people + manage access to allow editing versus viewer rights only
- View changes made by coworkers
- Display version history and revert to a previous version
- See and respond to comments from others
- Save your corporate template as a design theme
- Use Tell me What you Want to Do to find commands.
- Users can edit documents at the same time.
- Sharing Files with Outlook