Excel Level 2 - Intermediate Excel
Course Duration: 1 Day
About: This Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2016 training class is meant for students who want to advance their skill set by learning to work with advanced formulas, lists, and illustrations. Students will also work with charts and advanced formatting including styles.
Students who have basic skills with Microsoft Excel 2016 who want to learn intermediate-level skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.
Prerequisites: Excel Level 1 or Basic Excel experience.
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Basic Formulas and Functions
- Using Absolute Reference
- COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF
- TODAY, WORKDAY, NETWORKDAYS
- CONCATENATE vs FlashFill
- VLOOKUP (time permitting)
- Data Validation
- Linking and Consolidation
- Removing Duplicates
- Creating and Formatting basic Charts
- Working with Dual-Axis and New 2016 Charts